Wednesday, December 15, 2010

iPhone to Verizon will Screw AT&T

iPhone iPad pictureCourtesy of Cult of Mac blog, yet another analyst predicts AT&T's demise once the iPhone becomes available on the Verizon network.

I still don't get this. My iPhone works great in Denver, in San Jose, in North Carolina, and Tennessee. Everywhere I have been in the last 2 or 3 years, no problems. It doesn't work well up in the mountains, but of course, the mountains tend to get in the way of the cell towers.

The only place I have heard AT&T reception is terrible is in San Francisco. Yet, according to the tech media, the AT&T network is terrible! Everyone will move to Verizon instantly! AT&T is doomed.

Frankly, I can't wait for the iPhone to become available on Verizon. Then I don't have to listen to this nonsense any more. And... there will be a lot more extra bandwidth for the rest of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment